Q. Do you feel that organising a childrens birthday party is difficult?
Q. Do you have 101 things that need to be done and not enough time to do them?
Q. Do you wish you had more time to spend with the children on their birthday and less time in the kitchen?
Organising the Perfect Venue, preparing Food & Drinks, creating Personalised Invitations, sorting out the Party Bags for each child and arranging the Entertainment. There always seems to be so much to do when trying to arrange a childrens birthday party, and never enough time to do it.
Well you needn’t worry any more. Take the stress out of having to organise your next childrens birthday party, with one of Snakes and Slides Childrens Birthday Party Packages. All our birthday parties include an experienced Snakes and Slides Party Host, who will take complete care of your party from start to finish. You will also have use of your very own Snakes and Slides Private Party Room, Party Invitations, a selection of Hot and Cold Party Food (based on selection) and unlimited jugs of juice/water.
We can take care of it all!! All you have to do is invite the children and bring the cake! With five fantastic childrens birthday party packages to choose from you are sure to find the perfect one to suit your needs.
A party surrounded by friends and family in an award winning play centre, that has been voted the best in Manchester, where there are more fun activities to enjoy than is imaginable – now that sounds like the kind of party any child would be over the moon with.
Please Note:When booking your party at Snakes and Slides Indoor Soft Play Centre we’ll ask you to tell us if you have any specific dietary requirements, such as Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal, Vegan, Diabetic, Low Fat, Low Salt and Gluten Free. Although we will try our best to accommodate specific dietary requirements, we do require advance notice and as such recommend that you tell us when booking your child’s party.
To enjoy a stress free, enjoyable party, please read the following Snakes and Slides party booking and party guidelines.
1. A minimum of ten children are required to book a party and a minimum of 30 children are required to book an exclusive party.
2. Each party room can accommodate up to 30 children. If your party number exceeds 30, you will be required to book a large double party room, which has a maximum capacity of 60 children. A minimum of 40 children is required for a large double party room. Double party rooms are subject to availability.
3. A provisional booking can be made in person or over the phone. Please note that the submission of a provisional booking does not in any way confirm a party booking. Snakes and Slides will confirm the availability of your chosen time slot and will provisionally hold the slot for a maximum of 48 hours. You will then be requested to pay a deposit within 48 hours to guarantee your party booking. This deposit is to be done in person as you are required to fill out a party booking form. We are unable to take party deposits over the telephone.
4. If the deposit is not paid within 48 hours, this will result in your provisional booking being removed and cancelled from the party diary and your slot may be given to another customer.
5. A non refundable deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking (£100 for a double room/full payment for 30 children for an exclusive party). Once your deposit has been paid we will provide you with party invitations. You will then be required to pay the remaining balance (confirming party numbers/ attendee names too) seven days prior to the date of your party, either by cash , credit or debit card. Personal cheques are no longer accepted. We are able to process final party payments over the telephone.
6. On the day of the party, if you have extra children attending your party, you are able to pay for up to a maximum of four children on the day.
7. Please note, once payment has been made that under no circumstances will a refund be given (this also applies to absent children on the day of the party who have already been paid for)
8. Please inform at time of booking if there are any special requirements for your party.
9. Please advise Snakes and Slides of any special dietary requirements when booking /and or at time of final payment seven days before. This also applies to any vegetarian food required. Please be advised that all products within the party meals may contain traces of nuts.
10. Unless otherwise agreed with Snakes and Slides Management, no other food or drinks are to be brought into the play centre.
11. A Snakes and Slides party host will be dedicated to your party during the time of your party. We do request that all children attending the party are supervised by a responsible adult as the Snakes and Slides party host is not responsible for their welfare. We recommend one adult should be present per five children.
12. All children/adults going onto the play kit must wear socks. We do request that guests familiarise themselves with the Rules of Play which will be given at time of booking.